I got a question from over sea..
If I could write in English.
That is going to be hard, I hardly ever speak it.
So as said to me back in 1998: It will be a Tassy translation.
I did got better that year, I learnt a lot… but all fades away when you’re past twenty one.
That is what ‘they’ say.
But what to write in English? Can I tell the same stories I did in Dutch?
Well I did write about eating a lot around x-mass time. I also wrote about getting banged by a electric wheel chair, there hard(we where playing wheel chair hockey, the ball gotten under my chair, I looked around and under and than.. Bang, Auw..).
But I can say today, after a week… I can jump again without getting pain in my head. That is good news. So this morning there was a jumpy song on the radio, and I jumped up en down an swung around.
So I’m in a good mood.
But then back at work I got eaten by a T-rex. Nasty little buggers…
A little boy ask me to come closer, every morning he shoots me down, so I was carefully, but I saw the T-rex to late… Luckily for me he picks me up every morning and brings me back to life.
Back at home it is quiet, Zoey (the little dog) is not at home. She is so scared from all the fire works that bad little boy’s and girl’s are throwing around, that she had to go to my mums house. She did not dare to go out any more. Crying all day. It was really sad to see. But now she is happy lying in front of the fire place. She also like to go out there and play. So as soon as the fire crackers are gone she will be back at my place, playing with me and lying in front of the central heating…
Now I like to send some holiday greetings to you all in English. Friday the kids will go home at 12 o’clock and then for two weeks it is time for..
HOLIDAY!!
Be all well,
I hope you have a great holiday and a great new year. That all you’re happy dreams may come true.
Go well
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten