donderdag, april 26, 2007

Hello boy's and girl's!!

It has been a while, since I wrote in English!! Or at least it looks like English..
What is happening in this small frog land (that is how we call our country, so is it strange that I love kermie?)?
I have to tell you all it is pretty warm over here, and dry, it has not been like this since 1986.
So times change, but it comes back as you can see. It’s like fashion! You don’t always like it, but it happens..
If the fashion goes back to the eighties, why not the weather.
As you know I don’t mind the warm weather, I love it!!
The best thing are the clothes, you hardly need them!!
It is not that I want to run around naked, but layers and layers with clothes to be warm.. it is horrible!!
Going outside without a jacket, just wear some flip flop’s no socks, shoes who can stand the rain.
No rain suite!!
And the best thing is, fresh air!!
You can open you’re windows!! No smelly heaters! It is perfect!
The down site are the giant mosquito’s. Normally there are a pain in the a** but there were small, now, there HUGE!!
I hear you think; so you can kill them easier.. that is a mistake!!
Because there are so big they can’t fly like the small ones, there spastic!! And with a bigger body comes a bigger brain..?? (no fat people are not smarter!!!)knowing were to hide..
I don’t know, maybe the are like mutant x and can disappear, but still be there.
So I went to the shops and bought myself a mosquito-net.
I am a bit handy but I’m not so handy that I can drill a hole in my ceiling, I hoped that I could hang it on my shelf that is over my bed..
That was a mistake, it looked cool but after I got into my bed I got stuck.. And of course there was nobody to help me.. so I had to do it all by myself, again!!
Those huge buggers had so much fun that night that I text messages my mother the next morning (6.15) that she had to come with here giant drill and make me a hole before they would kill me, or before I would kill myself!!
And because I have the nicest mum in the world she did that!!
No she did not!!
But she did came! But the smarty pants hung it up my lamp..
Why? Well I have a hard ceiling, and it is pretty hard to drill a hole in the walls and ceilings..
But that doesn’t matter, it is hanging!!
And now I’m laughing at the giant buggers every night!! Showing some skin to them.. God I love teasing them!
Isn’t live good?
It is also nice to ride a bike when it is warm, it makes me super quick brown! I like.
But also there so much bugs, flying in my mouth, what is that about?? I don’t eat bugs!! I hardly eat meat!! Why do they do that, killing themselves in my mouth?!!
Why, again, why??
Suicide is not good for the soul! Don’t bugs have souls?
Well probably not, I think, why would they do it than?

Now boy’s and girl’s I hope you have such a fun time like me, enjoy you’re life’s I hope to see you all soon!!

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

I remember these days.. i hope in my new house i don't have to call my mom...Let them stay away, but let the sun come!!


Quick, let the sun come!!! i need some!